Rennes play their home matches at Roazhon Park, which became the new name for Stade de la Route de Lorient in 2015 “Roazhon” means “Rennes” in Breton). Built in 1912, the stadium has been renovated several times over the years, most recently in 2004. Its capacity for FIFA Women’s World Cup 2019™ matches has been set at 28,600. France’s men’s team has played friendlies there twice, in 2004 and 2014, while Les Bleues have appeared there three times, in 1998 against Spain (3-2), in 2006 versus England (1-1), and in 2016 against Greece (1-0).
111 rue de Lorient, 35000 Rennes
Getting there by public transport:
- By shuttle bus: From République
- By bus: Lines 54, 55 and 56 (disembark at Geniaux)
Persons with reduced mobility:
Most bus routes are accessible to persons with reduced mobility. The Handistar service is available to persons with reduced mobility on request. Information: https://www.handistar.fr/
Other ways to reach the stadium:
- Numerous locations for parking bikes.
- 30-minute walk from the city centre.
- Five park and rides where you can park your car and use public transport.